Nationalnews

No cases of COVID-19 registered in Benghazi today

The Address | Benghazi – Libya

BENGHAZI – Dr. Ahmed Al-Hassi, Deputy Chairman of the Consultative Medical Committee, the official medical spokesman for the Supreme Committee for combating COVID-19, confirmed on Saturday that COVID-19 laboratory in Benghazi did not register any new infection with the emerging Coronavirus pandemic today.

Al-Hassi said, in the daily press briefing, that during the past 24 hours, the laboratory tested three samples, all of which were negative.

The World Health Organization (WHO) had announced the recovery of 8 cases of COVID-19 in Libya, pointing out that no new cases or deaths were recorded.

WHO said, in its periodic statement on COVID-19, that the total number of people recovered from Coronavirus pandemic in Libya reached 8 cases, noting that 24 cases had been recorded in the country, in addition to one death.

 

Tags

Related Articles

Close